If you purchased your StoryBots membership on our website, contact us at [email protected].
If you purchased your StoryBots membership through Apple iTunes on your app, all billing issues and payments are handled directly by Apple. This means we do not have the ability to issue refunds directly.
To get a refund using iTunes:
- Launch iTunes on either your Mac or Windows PC.
- Click on your name at the top, and in the dropdown, select Account Info.
- Type in your password when prompted in order to proceed.
- Click on “See All” under your Purchase History.
- Click on the arrow next to the purchase batch that contains the purchase for which you’d like a refund.
- Click on “Report a Problem” next to the single purchase for which you’d like a refund.
- You will be routed to Apple’s website. Just follow the steps after signing in and request the Refund option.
To get a refund using the web:
- Go to Apple’s problem reports page: http://reportaproblem.apple.com/
- Login with your Apple ID username and password.
- Select the appropriate tab and find the purchase you want refunded.
- Select Report a Problem to the right of the purchase.
- Select the reason why you are requesting a refund.
- Fill in the description and click “Submit.”